Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Re-Education Services will be conducting a Popcorn Fundraiser through North Coast Corn Creations from March 21-April 18, 2017. The money raised will be used for many projects and activities that occur within the Re-Ed classrooms. Things such as books, magazines, curriculum, art supplies and field trip scholarships are examples of items purchased in the past year.
Please help your child or young friend with our campaign. Please sell to friends, family, neighbors, and people at work.
Please read the following on how to fill out the order form.
1. Collect money at the time of taking order. Collect NO sales tax.
2. Make checks payable to North Coast Corn Creations. Credit cards are NOT accepted.
3. Please tally the item columns and the money column. This needs to be done.
4. Make sure the money collected adds up to the cost of the items sold.
5. All orders and money are due on April 18th.
6. Advise your child not to sell to strangers and to be careful.
7. Delivery expected the week of April 24, 2017.
The following seller incentives will be available: A pizza party will be presented to the classroom of the top seller. A root beer float social will be presented to the classroom of the student who holds the second highest sales. A special Re-Education Services gift will be presented to the student who had the 3rd highest sales.
We appreciate your help in making this fundraiser a success. If you would rather not participate with this event but would like to help in the fund-raising effort, a financial donation would be truly appreciated.
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
It is that time of year when your students will be taking Ohio State Tests. Testing windows are district and test dependent.
During this time, attendance is very important because the testing windows may only be open for a day or 2. I will be sending home the dates for testing once I receive all of the dates and information. Please make sure your students have extra snacks during these times. We will provide extra supports and breaks as needed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.